Dawn Chiappetta, MA, NCC, LPCI am a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Nationally Certified Counselor who believes that individuals walk into the therapist’s office holding the answers to their own life’s puzzles. My
job is to aid and empower you to remove the mental blocks that have been keeping you from your truth…the solution to your puzzle. I work with a wide range of people who are struggling with adjusting to new life circumstances, grief/loss, relationship issues, stress/anxiety management, depression, and/or struggles with faith/spirituality. Each session is tailored to the specific needs of the client. I offer a non-judgmental, compassionate and collaborative
environment where clients can feel safe to express themselves. I cherish and value the therapeutic relationship because it is the basis for successful results in the counseling process. My counseling techniques are a combination of Person Centered Therapy, Family Systems Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Reality Therapy, and Person Centered Therapy.
- LPC and NCC since 2008
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling from Our Lady of Holy Cross College and
- Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communications from LSU.
- License No. 2808
- NCC No. 70119
- Born and raised in New Orleans
- St. Mary’s Dominican High School alumna
- School Counselor for a total of six years
- Loyola College Law Admissions Counselor for seven years
- River Oaks Admissions Counselor for three years