Therapists In Metairie You Can Rely On To Be There
Our therapists work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing counseling services to individuals, couples, and families. 504-302-7771
Therapists Serving Metairie & Surrounding Areas
Behavioral Health Therapy In Metairie
We work with a large variety of emotional and behavioral issues providing counseling services to individuals, couples, and families. We treat adults and children for depression, anxiety, marriage and relationship issues, and more. If you decide after working with us that medication is your next step, we’re happy to provide referrals to a variety of local doctors, including general practitioners, OB-GYNs (for women with pregnancy-related or postpartum mood disorders), and psychiatrists.
INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY COUNSELING
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond.
COUPLES AND MARRIAGE COUNSELING
Sometimes “happily ever after” doesn’t look like what you, your spouse, or your partner originally envisioned. And the truth is, there’s no wonder why there’s a difference between your initial expectations and your current reality!
DEPRESSION HELP AND COUNSELING
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 264 million people experience depression. And in the US, where 18 million people experience this mental illness, Louisiana has experienced a sharp rise in the number of people diagnosed with depression.
Do you feel tense, jumpy, restless, and often have an unexplained sense of dread? Are you frequently experiencing a racing heart, a frequently upset stomach, and maybe even sweating or tremors, and an overall draining sense of fatigue? All of these symptoms may mean you are suffering from an anxiety disorder.
Why Our Therapists Do It
Therapy Is Our Passion
Our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we cannot change difficult situation of the past, We can work together to better understand and resolve challenges that may be holding you back from living a meaningful life today.
Whether you are in need of support counseling through challenging situation or you’re just ready to move in a new, more positive direction counseling services can help.
Family Therapists in Metairie
Reasons Metairie Residents Seek Out Our Therapists for Counseling Including Family Counseling and Mental Health Help
Whatever your unique mental health needs, we customize our treatment plans to fit what will best benefit you and support your emotional well-being. Our counseling process is always tailored to your unique situation.
There are a variety of reasons that Metairie residents come to us for regular counseling sessions with our mental health professionals. These include:
- Feeling like you’re “stuck” in your current life stage and not knowing what you want to do next, or knowing where you want to go in the future but being unsure of what the next steps are to achieve your goal and boost your self-esteem.
- Feeling stressed out from everyday life, whether that be work, your family responsibilities, your finances, or a combination of these common life stressors.
- Desiring marriage counseling for relationship issues and relationship problems to improve your marriage and communication with your spouse, or to get professional help when dealing with a rough patch in your marriage.
- Coming in for pre-marital counseling with your future spouse so you two can communicate about important life issues that will affect your marriage which you may not have thought about yet at this point in your relationship.
- Seeking out counseling after experiencing trauma, whether the traumatizing event was recent or from your childhood.
- Grief counseling after the loss of a family member or close friend.
- Needing family counseling to help to resolve a variety of family conflicts, including separations and divorces which are often best processed through family therapy sessions.
- Wanting counseling to develop coping strategies for a mental health condition, such as common mental health issues like depression or anxiety.
- Needing assistance with stopping negative thought patterns to achieve positive changes in how you think and feel.
- Continued counseling after overcoming a substance abuse or issue.
THERAPISTS PROVIDING A HEALING ENVIRONMENT THAT YOU NEED
Ready to change the path you’re taking?
Therapy Can Change Your Life
Individual Couples and Family Counseling
Mood and Personality Disorders
Therapy for ADHD
Treatment Specialization Includes
Mon 9am – 5pm
Tue 9am – 5pm
Wed 9am – 5pm
Thu 9am – 5pm
Fri 9am – 5pm
Let Us Get You Back on Track Or
Move Forward in Life
to get you back on track or move forward in life.
3525 N. Causeway Blvd. Suite 701 Metairie, LA 70002
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH QUESTIONS?
We are happy that you chose Behavioral Health Counseling and wellness. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.